Saturday, December 10, 2011

First Glimpses of Winter


We had a small amount of snow in the early part of November before all the leaves had even fallen off the trees. Kyle was so excited to go out, and he wanted to make a snowman so badly. However, we did not have that much snow, and there was a ton of leaves below the few inches of snow. But we did go out so that I could shovel the sidewalk and driveway. Aiden did not like it at all, eventually, he was on ground that I had shoveled and I took his gloves off, so he tolerated it. Aiden's displeasure at being outside eventually drove us back inside---where Kyle's displeasure was extreme. I hope we'll get more before Christmas, so that it starts to feel like Christmas :)

1 comment:

Jenny Livingston said...

I know you don't particularly like it when people are overly affectionate/doting towards your children, so I hope you don't mind too much when I say HOLY GEEZ, I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE AND KISS THEM BOTH!!! Love the pictures.