Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Day of School

Evan started school. He is attending Salt Lake Community College, about a mile from our house, two days a week. He is working four days a week. He just finished his first semester with flying colors. Straight A's..... I'm super, duper proud of him. Now we just have 4 more semesters at SLCC, two years of undergrad for a bachelor's and two for a master's. He is studying computer science and would like to get involved in bring technology to developing areas of the world like Africa.


 
 
(Disclaimer: I did not make the sign, I stole it from his last day at Jamba Juice) 

4 comments:

Mallory said...

CS is a great major...you know if that whole Africa thing doesn't work out there is lots of being computer science jobs up here =)

Merry said...

Congrats Evan!

Unknown said...

so proud of him for going back! remember: it's possible!!!

Rachel & Darrin said...

I got your Christmas card and I love it! Thanks so much for thinking of us. I am so excited for you and you growing family. Good luck to Evan on going back to school!