Monday, September 20, 2010

Long Overdue

Hey all,

Well, we've done a lot. We had a fun filled week long trip in Ohio the beginning of August, of course, I have a lot of pictures that I want to post; however, who has time to do all the uploading. We blessed Aiden and Kyle turned 2. Right now, the best I can do is some random pictures from the last month or so.

This is Aiden with Winks. Winks is his elephant that matches from the same collection as Kyle's monkey. We chose it to be his love before he was born and this time we bought 2 to begin with. Have to say, I was so super excited and so was Evan. We'll let you know when he even starts to bother with the fact that he is there. It is being called Winks instead of elephant because elephant is a hard word to say--unlike monkey and the name that came with Kyle's monkey is Dangles (yuck). Winks is cute.


We met Addison, my sister's baby (her first), the day after we got back from Ohio. She was born the day we left. I have to admit that when I look at her or hold her, I feel like I'm looking at a mini Heidi. No one else sees or feels that. But it is such a strong resemblance to me--not even my mom thinks that. She needed to look at baby pictures. But I think of her as mini Heidi.


I like this picture because there is a reflection of Aiden's face in the window.


My mom came at the beginning of September and will be here for a whole month :) She is reading to Kyle (who loves to be read to) and Addison (who doesn't care either way).

But I do have everyone's favorite: STATS


Kyle at 2 year check up-----
22 lbs 6 oz (below curve, he still hasn't gained weight back)
32 in (5%) although other doctor said it was 10%
head is 75%--go figure

Aiden at 2 months----------
12 lbs 11 oz (75%) at one month he was 10 lbs 9 oz also 75%
23 in (50%)--don't believe this because he is wearing 6 months and born at 22 in
head is 70%

Aiden sleeps now from 7:30 or 8pm to 5 or 6am (10 hours), eats, 20 mins later back asleep until 9 or 10 am. So about 14 to 15 hours of sleep at night. He is also in Kyle's room in the crib now and Kyle is doing so much better in the toddler bed this time around.

More pictures and stories of August and the 2nd birthday cake disaster to come. Plus, updates on Kyle's eating. Sneak peek: it's going well and he is doing better.

No comments: