Friday, December 12, 2008

3 Months

My baby is three months today (and for a shout out to Nolan, he's been on his mission for a year). That is right--3 whole months of everyday goodness. He can coo, makes all sorts of noises, smiles, grasps, stand with little support, balance on his tummy by lifting his whole upper and lower body simultaneously, and as of this morning.....(wait for it) rolls over.

I went to put him back down after his 5 o'clock feeding this morning. Lifted my hands off his side and he flipped to his back. As quick as could be. Evan got up and we turned on the lights and tried to get him to re-create the miracle. Alas, no such luck yet.

I have comparison pictures, but iPhoto is being a butt. I have no real good pictures of his smiling because it is so hard to capture, but I do have one of his lower lip pout (iPhoto is holding it hostage--here's a pretty good one). I will try to get video of the roll over once he is being more consistant.

Pretty good picture, if it wasn't blurry. The iPhone sometimes comes in handy...



Look at that lower lip action....



I'm a proud momma....


3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love it! How much does the little guy weigh on his 3-month birthday?

Unknown said...

He's so cute Holly...I love these pictures...

Unknown said...

oh man you have SUCH a cute baby