Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving--Long Overdue

I know that it has been a long time, but frankly, I got tired after posting so many blog entries in one night (I knew that my mom was going to read my blog on Thanksgiving--she doesn't have access to a computer often). It is also a pain in the butt to upload pictures on this, and to get them from the camera to the computer is more effort than I often want to spend. I know, make fun of how lazy I am....

The day before Thanksgiving, my sister-in-law, Sarah, who is married to the second eldest boy in our family, Kelly, had a lay-over in Salt Lake on her way to see Kelly in Denver for Thanksgiving. Kelly was being trained in Kansas for his six month deployment to Afghanistan. My sister, Heidi, and I had never met her. So we went to a really skeezy Denny's-ish restaurant out by the airport for some breakfast. Evan was hard at work, but I brought Kyle.

This is Aunt Sarah and Kyle...anyone who is skinnier than me (which is everyone), he looks at curiously.


Then on Thanksgiving, Kyle did some standing on Daddy's tummy while I got us ready to go. It is his favorite position now and if you don't let him stand when he wants to--he'll cry.





This is a close up of his premie onesie ( a little short in the arms, but it fits everywhere else). Walmart only had premie and 3 months (which might as well have been 9 years for how big it was on him).


This is his afternoon nap at the grandparent's house, comfortably between Aunt Avery and Daddy.





This is a close up of him naping. Notice the fist in the mouth, he won't take his pacifier to sleep anymore.



Later there was more sleeping with Daddy (all this before we even had dinner)...



The day after Thanksgiving we also hung out at the grandparent's with the great-grandparents and played games. This is laughing and smiling with Aunt Zoie...



This is with Aunt Avery...he is not short on love...



This is with Grandma and Aunt Avery....


I have an awesome cool picture of the line outside Target at 5:45am when we went shopping on the day after Thanksgiving. So I'll post it later.

No comments: