Monday, April 13, 2009

New Faces

Kyle has entered that stage where it is impossible to eat unless he is also eating. During dinner the other night, this is the sad, lonesome face that looked at us from the floor and begged, "Please, sir, I want some more." Let me reassure all of you, he gets plenty to eat. Kyle easily eats 8 oz of fruit in the morning, 8 oz of vegetables in the afternoon, and a cup of rice cereal at night. Not counting the 40 oz of milk he gets throughout the day. He is a hungry little one, yet, he still is not on the charts.


I love to eat ice. Kyle will sometimes eat it with me. Although he makes a face like I am torturing him--he always wants more. However, I found that he really likes to play with the trays.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay for ice trays. he looks so cute there playing with them.