Monday, July 25, 2011

TK + TOTS



So I have a good friend from high school. That is right, an old friend (that is a really long time for me---I only still talk to 2 people from high school). Well, there isn't much to say about her. Except that she is completely and totally drop dead gorgeous, talented, and she has two little kids yet herself and her husband are in school full time. She is in short amazing.

She has spent the last few months giving tutorials on how to improve your blog and do things you don't know how to do. I have tried some of them---the picture format you might have noticed changed. But so many of those things just seem beyond me. And I have no idea what layout and color scheme I should choose. Thank goodness, she is giving a blog makeover/redesign giveaway. I want to win so desperately. Feel free to enter, or at least go checkout her tutorials if you are trying to improve your blog--the links are on the right hand sidebar. Seriously. Head on over. So worth it. Even if you just look at her beautiful kids.

No comments: