Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Day Pictures

We are so blessed to have such a good family in town. Christmas Eve while Evan worked I hung out with the in-laws and Kyle. Then we all spent the night so that in the morning we could be there to open presents and stockings as soon as Zoie, my thirteen year-old sister-in-law woke up.

As you can see here, it was too early for even Kyle. But he looks cute in his little Christmas outfit my mom got him.


This is his Daddy wearing Kyle's first Christmas bib--I don't usually have Kyle wear his bibs because his double chin and very short neck make them look weird....



On Christmas afternoon, I cut Evan's hair. We were going to buzz it to a one, but there was no one attachment, so we just took it all off. I think he looks so handsome when it is cut really short. But this is us singing to Kyle from his pop-up Elmo Songbook. He loves it. Any time that he is sad or upset, we sing or just play the music and he calms right down. His favorite is the ABC song.



Kyle is sleeping with his puppy that my mom sent for Christmas...



Evan has been training Kyle to like being held over the head and to be thrown practically since the day he was born. Evan says that he can't help it, it's daddy instinct. Well, Kyle now laughs when we do it. The first time I did it though, I got a mouth full of baby spit up. That has never happened to Evan, but of course it happened to me about two weeks ago. Here is some video of the happy baby...




We had such a happy Christmas...I have some other pictures of being with friends and family....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw much cuteness. Good job on the haircut too. We usually buzz James's head too, but with some prodding from his Mom, we're letting it grow out into some mysterious "Russian poet" look. Don't ask... I'm just hoping it will stop sticking out on the sides. I love the red and white stripes on Kyle too - so adorable.
Thanks for the subtle nudge... I will try to post soon. I've just been so exhausted lately.