Thursday, July 30, 2009

This is the way...

This is the way Kyle stays entertained while I cook dinner. I should say, this is the only way to keep Kyle entertained so I can cook dinner. Otherwise, he is underfoot and eating every little crumb off the floor (I do feed him--a lot) and standing up on my leg, crying to be held.

I missed it by seconds, but he originally was balancing against the drawer with his belly, had the wooden pot holder ring in his mouth, and was using both hands to pull things out of the drawer and drop them behind him. I wish I had gotten a video of that....


This is the way we go swimming. I love that you can see how much of a belly he has....


This is the way we drink our pedialite. I know there has been debate amongst family as to whether or not Kyle can drink from this sippy. But this is proof that he can. He can't always keep it upright enough to get the last bits of juice, but he can drink from it. Usually, he only "chooses" to when it is juice or pedialite.

No comments: