Thursday, July 30, 2009

Super Fan

There is a competition at BYU to create a 30 second commercial to be shown during the football games promoting spirit, tradition, and honor. Our friend, Joel, decided that he had a good idea (which it is) and wanted to enter.

His main character: the super fan....


Joel is in the red hat directing, Ben is in the white hat and is the coach, and Evan is the super fan.

Evan had to run the bleachers, do chest bumps, jump up and growl, do the hand movements and such for first and third down, and then for the touchdown. He worked really hard and there were lots of takes and get this: it was 98 degrees outside. He was tired and hot. I was even miserable and I did nothing but watch.


This is Kyle watching....


They have entered the video for the competition; so whenever Joel sends me a link to youtube with it or the extended version I will post it here.

I have to admit, I was skeptical, but it is awesome! I really hope Joel wins. It was a great idea--and way better than the photo montages that they usually have.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! I love those fan videos (some more than others). Hope Evan's movie wins it!

Jessie and Randy said...

Can't wait to see it, Kyle is so cute !