Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Comparing Bellies

I had a very difficult pregnancy. We found out I was pregnant the day that I went in to have my gallbladder removed. It had taken them 18 months to diagnose the gallbladder problems and then I was two weeks pregnant, and so I had to wait another agonizing 11 weeks. At 13 weeks pregnant, I had my gallbladder removed. It had 40 stones in it. At 21 weeks pregnant, I had a five day hospital stay because of left over gall stones (or so we think--as they never fully figured it out). The second week in July, Evan had his appendix out. I was sick throughout the whole pregnancy. At 33 weeks, we found out I had high blood pressure. I was restricted and had to take it every day (good thing about my pregnancy--Evan and I learned how to take a blood pressure). I had several runs to the hospital to check and make sure the baby was okay. At 35 weeks, they told me I was going to be induced in a week. I was not ready.





Evan and I comparing bellies on July 24th (29 weeks).




Evan and I comparing bellies at 36 weeks (the night before we went to the hospital). I believe Evan is pushing his out.

No comments: