Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Halloween

My mother gave me this sleeper for Halloween, but Kyle was too small for it. He is still wearing newborn clothing and at 10 weeks finally got into a size one diaper. But he's growing steadily.



Look at the "Boo" on the feet...I love it when the foot has something on the bottom...






One of Evan's customers brought us a Build a Bear Eeyore costume. It was too small, but we took some of the parts from it and Evan's mom created a onesie that fit. From the back he looks like a stuffed Eeyore. Many people also thought he was a doll. He was so cute, I couldn't get over it.


With grandpa and grandma at their ward party...





We went to a friend's party...Evan drew him a mustache....



I love that now I have a child, I don't have to dress up. If I dress them up and hold them or take them somewhere--I feel covered.

No comments: