Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Big (at least Bigger)

I know most people think that Kyle is very small. Some people don't even think he's gotten bigger at all--I will prove you wrong. As of today he weighs 9 lbs. He is wearing a size one diaper now, although he is still in newborn clothing. Consider that at his lowest weight he was 5 lbs 9 oz.

Foot at birth...




Foot two weeks ago....




In his car seat the day we left the hospital...



On 2 month anniversary...



He's growing and getting bigger. I love it....

4 comments:

Amy said...

So fun! I love seeing how much he has grown!

Heidi said...

I love all the pics and stories - you are doing great! Way to go all out and just get 'er done!

Unknown said...

Aw, look at him grow! :) Sometimes it's hard to see that small things are getting less small until you see how small they used to be. It's fun to see his growth documented.

Brittney said...

I was SO excited to see your blog! It's been way too long since I've seen you. Your little family is darling. Having kids is the best. Looks like all is going well for you ... I'm way happy for you!