Sunday, April 17, 2011

9 Months

Aiden went to the doctor for his 9 month check-up last Tuesday:  19 lbs 12 oz 

Although he only gained a few ounces in a few weeks, he is still growing. We are now wearing 18 months clothes in some instance (everything seems to fit so different--and he is still short legged). The funny part about Aiden is that his feet are in size 1. Kyle also wears 18 months clothes, although we buy larger so they'll fit him longer. One large wardrobe for both kids now!!






He is such a growing boy. Monday of last week, for instance, he ate:
05:00      8 oz bottle (cries when it is gone)
08:00      3/4 c applesauce

10:30      1/2 banana
              4 oz peas
              4 oz bottle
(4 hour nap today---or at least the boys were in their room that long)
03:15      6 oz soy yogurt
              1 c puffs
              1 pkg freeze dried pears
05:45      3/4 c cauliflower and Indian spiced meat dinner
06:45      7 oz bottle

He is almost exactly like Kyle who used to eat 40-50 jars of baby food in a week. This time, I am smarter in that I just blend up dinner and such. That kid can eat. It seems he went from really only consuming formula thru the day about a month ago to becoming my great eater who is always up for food, any kind. Food makes him happier than anything else besides me!

Today, I finally used the benefits of this blog. I looked back at my posts from Kyle's 9 month period. He had been crawling for awhile and was pulling himself up and walking around objects. He also would walk with his push toy. But most importantly Kyle weighed 14 lbs 11 oz and he was wearing 6 months clothes. I thought for sure Aiden would weigh much more than Kyle did at that point--although I guess 5 lbs is 1/3 of Kyle's weight at that time :)

No comments: